Mission 1: Open Enrollment Decisions
- Are you updating, adding, or changing existing benefits?
- Will this Open Enrollment be:
- ACTIVE? (All employees are required to login and make changes otherwise coverage is lost)
- PASSIVE? (Only employees who want to make changes need to login and all other coverages - with exception to flex plans - will be carried over to the new plan year)
- Complete the EDI Rollover Form located here.
- Reach out to your dedicated CRM to review any updates/additions/changes.
Our EDI feed modification timeline is 30 days from receipt of all carrier documentation/information needed to update the current feed. While development of new EDI feed is 60 days from receipt of all carrier documentation/information.
Mission 2: Review your Life and Disability Plan Setups
- Do you understand the various options when building Life plans?
- Does your Life plan(s) offer:
- A Flat Amount?
- X-Times Increments?
- What about Disability plans?
- You can review our Best Practices for these plans here.
Mission 3: Integrations
Request your Project Authorization NOW for any new integrations or any existing integrations that need to be rolled over.
Mission 4: Update your Life Events
In our bug fix to the Qualifying Life Events section, we set events to 0 so that our update would not adversely affect any employees in the middle of an enrollment and allow for you to determine whether they are eligible or not.
- Update the retro and future dates of your Qualifying Life Events
- Review any pending employee Life Events and approve/deny as necessary
Mission 5: Review Our Video Library
- Did you know we have a series of videos to help you improve how you use the system?
- Check them out right here!
- We have recently added new videos and bet the most helpful for you this week would be the "Rollover Training" one (hint: it's the third one down). Keep rolling, rolling, rolling those plans!