- Login to benefitsCONNECT® through https://enroll.benefitsconnect.net
- Select the company you wish to update.
- Click on Setup & Configuration, and from the drop-down menu select Videos.
- Click on either the Page Videos or Benefit Videos tab. Once you are in the correct tab, click Add New. In this example we will be adding a video to a page.
TIP: The Page Videos tab will add the video to a demographic page, such as the Welcome Page, whereas Benefit Videos will add the video to the Benefit Enrollment Page.
- Video Selection Method - Select the radio button next to From List if it is not already selected.
- Select Video - Use the dropdown arrow to select the video to be added to the page.
- Page – The page in which you would like to assign the video.
- Title – The name of your video. This is not viewable to employees.
- Type – Choose between Awareness or Regular
a. Awareness – Full Screen Video. Employee will click next to continue to enrollment page
b. Regular – Video is to the right of the enrollment page.
TIP: When assigning a video to the Welcome Page, the Video Type should be set to Awareness.
- Language – The language your video is recorded in. The system currently supports English and Spanish.
- Auto Play – The video will automatically play when the employee lands on the page. Leave the box unchecked to give the employees the option to hit the play button.
- Force Watch – Employees will be forced to watch the video prior to making elections. Leave the box unchecked to give the employees the option to hit the play button.
- Status – Set the video to Active or Inactive.
TIP: If the video is no longer applicable and you would like to remove the video, for historical purposes; it is recommended to set the video to Inactive rather than deleting the video.
- Click Save.