- Login to benefitsCONNECT® through https://enroll.benefitsconnect.net
- Select company you wish to update.
- Click on Setup & Configuration and from the drop-down menu select 1095 Electronic Consent.
- Once you click Yes, the page will expand.
If you leave the Start and End Dates empty, the page will show until you manually turn it off.
If you would only like the page to be visible during your Open Enrollment dates (or another date span), you can enter the desired Start and End Dates and the page will not be visible to employees outside of those dates.
This will NOT affect the responses. If an employee gives their consent to receive the 1095 form electronically and the page is no longer visible, their affirmative response will still be active.
- If you would like to add custom verbiage: Select "No" to "Use Default Consent Verbiage"
- Add your custom language to both the English AND Spanish sides.
- Click Save.
The new page will appear for employees after the Dependents/Beneficiaries page and prior to being taken into their enrollment.