Do you need a Plan Cost Estimator replacement?
The Optum Plan Cost Estimator was discontinued as of December 31, 2018. What are your plans for advising clients on alternative decision support tool options?
Consider the benefitexpress Cost Estimator for Optum.
With integrated or stand-alone options, designed specifically for Optum clients, it's easy to make the switch for your employer groups. In fact, more than a dozen early adopters among your colleagues already selected BeneFITwise for their client groups enrolling in Fall 2018.
We offer two different models:
- Web calculator format allows employees to input data and see results
- Stand-alone tool for value-conscious employers
- Pre-populates employee and dependent demographic information
- Customized plan availability based on employee benefit class
- Provides employees with single sign-on (SSO) access from directly within their health plan portal
Don't leave your clients hanging in 2019. Let us help you transition from Plan Cost Estimator to benefitexpress. We make the process easy, and your clients happy. Fill out the form to get started!