Join us for a free one-hour webinar reviewing the rules for the new Individual Coverage HRA and the new Excepted Benefit HRA (ICHRA and EBHRA) on July 23, 2019 at 1PM CST.
In June 2019, Treasury, DOL and HHS released final regulations that are effective for plan years beginning on or after January 1, 2020. These regulations created two new HRAs, Individual Coverage HRAs (ICHRA) and Excepted Benefit HRAs (EBHRA).
These new HRAs will be subject to ERISA and COBRA, but will not be subject to the nondiscrimination rules under Code Section 105(h). Any employer can offer these new HRAs to their employees. They can be offered to common law employees, but cannot be offered to self-employed individuals, partners and more than 2% S-Corporation shareholders.
Facilitated by ERISA attorney Larry Grudzien, and moderated by Chief Marketing Officer Julia Goebel, this webinar will cover the following:
- Why are these new HRAs so important?
- Which employees can be included or excluded
- What documentation is needed to be completed by employers to adopt them
- What reporting and disclosure requirements must be met
- What types of expenses can be reimbursed
- The pros and cons of establishing and participating in these new HRAs for employers
An unique Q&A model allows webinar participants to chat questions live throughout the event. Complete the form today to register!