It's your lucky day... because you're bCEnroll and ACAManager release notes are here! Read on for important product fixes and updates!
1. Enrollment will now respect Enrollment Dates and Rules when offering coverage options
Enrollment will now respect Enrollment Dates and Rules when offering coverage options.
2. Finish Enrollment Button
The Finish Enrollment button has been updated to redirect the user to the home page when a group has configured the login status to show Completed when the employee views the CEF.
3. System Expiration Date
If an employee has a status other than Active - bCEnroll will use the System Access Expiration date to determine whether an employee should have access.
If there is no date entered in System Access Expiration, it should then look at the termination date/deceased date and deny access if that date is today or in the past (it would allow access if the date is in the future for terminated EE not Deceased)
The System Access Expiration Date logic has been updated to prevent login to bCEnroll when access has expired.
1. Ability to import large 5-tab files
We have increased the size limit for importing the Employee Information file (5-tab import) in order to accommodate our larger clients. We can now accommodate files up to 22 MB.
- If using our fulfillment services to mail 1095’s to employee’s, opt in acknowledgment due by 11/01/19
- The cut-off date for clients to opt in for the NJ state filing is 11/29/2019
- Benefitexpress will be sending out invoices for E-File services on 12/16/19
- If Benefitexpress will be completing fulfillment, submit authorization that you have reviewed all employee forms and are ready to start the fulfillment process by 01/03/20
- E-file payment received by 01/31/20
- ACAManager locked down; no further employee form edits allowed after 02/07/20