bCEnroll Admin: Page Sequence ... Unique URL vRoot is available to clients on bC Enroll, for example in the past bC4 URL would read, “https://www.benefitsconnect.net/employername” now bC Enroll will do the same, ex: “https://enroll.benefitsconnect.net/employername"bCEnroll offers improved administration navigation.
- Admin users may modify the page sequence with a drag and drop functionality.
- The employee search section includes an “Advanced Search” option that simplifies finding employees.
- Admin users can customize content on the Welcome page, through the use of a free text box.
- Employers may add unique content to the Employee Self-Service (ESS) experience and offer a personalized touch to engage the employee.
- The admin user can manage (add, remove, update) User Defined Fields (UDF). Users are also able to associate the UDF’s to a benefit and/or a page.
bCEnroll Employee Self-Service (ESS)
- bCEnroll offers improved employee navigation:
- Employees can add a beneficiary at the time of election and upon completion will be directed back to the respective benefit.
- Employees can edit their benefit elections once they’ve reached the consolidated enrollment form.
- The beneficiary screen includes a drop down option that lists the employees' pre-entered spouse and dependent(s) information. Thus, allowing the employee to choose from the drop down menu without re-entering existing data.
- Employees can use the navigation icons, across the top of the enrollment screen, to click on pages that they’ve completed, thereby making the change process seamless.
- For plans allowing or requiring beneficiaries, the benefit election process offers an educational tool to help explain the classification of beneficiaries, as well as the allocation of percentage.
- If enabled by the employer group, the Decision Support module will allow employees to skip the decision process.
benefitsCONNECT® agencyMANAGER (bCaM)
- Brokers can manage (add, remove, update) videos that are displayed on the Employee Self-Service.
- Manageability is accessible by the broker upon access to an individual group.
- Fixed an age calculation issue on the ACA Census Report.
- Agency Manager will now check for valid dates before a Rate Import Spreadsheet is generated.
- Rate Import extended to additional rate types.
- Users will receive an alert message when a rate is successfully imported.