bCEnroll Employee Self-Service (ESS): Decision support video and transcript has been modified to say and read “bCMarketplace.” Additionally, the required fields are now highlighted in dark red. Continue reading to see all updates!
- The fields listed on each demographic page have been extended to offer readability and to better engage employees.
- The benefit plans are represented in horizontal form. The horizontal format offers more real-estate to the page layout, thereby highlighting the areas that are most important.
- The custom pages can now be added without being associated to a benefit type.
- Internal bC users have the ability to customize the field names within the following pages: Dependent, Spouse and Beneficiary.
- The video page gives internal bC users the opportunity to add a video to a page or a benefit; thus providing relevant media solutions.
- The videos offer an inactive/active status option. This status option is viewable on the video dashboard.