Your week just got better.
We know benefits administration is all about the user experience - for both benefits professionals and employees. That's why we've made some critical updates that will make employee benefits even easier to manage.
From new functionalities, updated layouts and detailed email notifications, these updates are sure to add a little spring to your step. Read on for an explanation of these changes plus photo examples.
- New functionality was included to better customize the EOI rules depending on the needs of the group. These new rules would limit what was offered to the enrollee by only displaying coverage tiers at or below their current election or within a specified increment over their current election.
- The Benefit Class Mapping function which allows Admins to upload corrected benefit class setup, has been updated to eliminate the upload error.
- The UX was updated for the My Plans Page which will give better alignment for the tiles and an overall better user experience for the employee.
- New updates to the Confirmation Statement will display for the enrollee both the Current Annual and Per Pay election amounts, as well as a Requested Annual amount when an election is pending.
- Email notifications were not including some unverified dependents, but we have gone in and updated the logic. Now verification reasons are not required, so these unverified dependents will display in the email grid as expected.
- A refactoring was done to the system which reduces the delay time for the admin when editing or impersonating a user. Edits made within the Employee Editor should now immediately be reflected in the record.
Benefits administration and enrollment should be stress-free for everyone. That's why we're committed to making My Benefit Express™ simple and easy to navigate. We're confident these updates will enhance the user experience for administrators and employees alike.