Your latest bi-weekly My Benefit Express™ release notes addresses popups being used as a helpful tool to show users additional useful information, along with four other great updates. Continue reading to learn more!
1) When using an uploader to add new rows and updates to the system, updates made will save and display as expected.
2) Quick add in MBE 2.0 will successfully create and display information added as expected.
3) Popups are a handy tool for users to view additional information and should consistently open and display the expected information for all users.
4) In the embedded version of BeneFITwise, when a user elects no coverage, the plan fields will not be visible since API data is not being pulled to the system.
5) The Client ACA Information form has been modified to accept and save information so long as there is a minimum of Client Name and EIN number added. All other fields, requirements or validation of those fields have been removed.