FLSA Overtime Exemptions
Improperly classifying your employees can lead to millions in back wages and penalties. However, a properly handled transition can keep you in FLSA Overtime Exemptions compliance as well as strengthen your employee loyalty and engagement.
Training focuses on:
- Key elements of the new rules; including new minimum salaries and back wages
- Classification of salaried and hourly employees
- Transition and Compliance Strategies
- Employee communication before December 1
- The impact on employee benefits
- Employee communication
This webinar is presented by Larry Grudzien, attorney at law, practicing exclusively in the field of employee benefits.