Like relationships, it can be hard to pull the plug from a partner who is not fulfilling your needs. Maybe you're experiencing broken promises, poor communication, or you were sold a field of dreams.
Is it time to see what else is out there? You deserve a partner who will work overtime for you and value the relationship. Take our friendly quiz to reveal your relationship results!
Is it Time to Break-Up with Your Ben Admin Provider?
1) Is your current benefits administration partner meeting your needs?
A. Yes! I would never leave my partner
B. No, I'm looking for a new partner
C. Undecided, we are working on our issues.
2) Do you feel 100% confident with your partner's commitment and abilities?
3) Do you think it's time to look for a new benefits administration partner?
4) Did your last open enrollment go well?
A. Yes, smooth sailing!
B. No, it was rough
C. Somewhat, it was average
5) Does your current partner offer benefits administration solutions such as ACA Compliance, Decision Support, Dependent Verification, Total Compensation, Cobra and Direct Bill?
Your results are in
- Mostly A's
Congratulations! You are one of the lucky few who have found their perfect match.
To help keep your relationship going strong, check out our expert tips for HR technology vendor relationship management.
- Mostly B's
Oh no! It sounds like your needs are not being met. It's time to breakup.
Don't worry, your match is out there. Give us fifteen minutes and we'll show you why our clients love benefitexpress. Remember — you shouldn't have to settle for less than the best.
- Mostly C's
Hmmm. If things don't get better, a break-up may be in your future.
To help evaluate if this is the right relationship to stay in, read our helpful guide.
Other questions to ask when evaluating your benefits administration partner:
- How did open enrollment go?
- Is the technology flexible and easy to use?
- Are specialized business needs being met?
- Has benefits engagement improved?
- Are your carrier integrations seamless?
- Is service execution timely? If issues arise, are they addressed quickly?
- Reality check: Is the relationship taking work off your plate, or adding to it?
We hope you enjoyed our fun Valentine's Day quiz. While this may have been humorous in nature, we take benefits administration seriously and are proud of our amazing record of service.
If you want to experience the benefitexpress difference, give us fifteen minutes and we'll show you a better way to manage benefits.