At benefitexpress, we strive to bring the best of benefits administration services to our clients and partners every day. In the spirit of the season, we're rounding up the best blogs based on your feedback, sharing and visits as we wrap up 2018 and prepare to ring in 2019.
Read on for a digest of the top blog posts here at benefitexpress, covering topics as diverse as:
- Employee education and decision support
- Changes in Benefits Limits for 2019
- Strategies for Post-Open Enrollment Success
- Strengthening the Employee Benefits Experience
- And a bonus topic...
As we reflect on the year that has passed and the new year to come, we're giving you the speed reader's version of the content we provide each week. If you are a subscriber, thank you for reading -- and if not, please take a moment to subscribe today. You'll receive a newsy update each week to keep you informed and conversant on all topics benefits administration. And with that, let's take it away...
Our top posts for 2018 included:
- Helping employees choose health insurance with decision support
- IRS Releases More 2019 Benefits Limits
- The Alphabet Soup of Carrier Integration: API vs. EDI
- Open Enrollment Strategies: 5 Survey questions to ask Employees... and...
- 11 Questions to Ask Internal Stakeholders After Open Enrollment
- How to Strengthen the Employee Benefits Experience to Differentiate Your Company in a Competitive Labor Market
- [Various] Topics on ACA Compliance in an ever-changing year.
What else caught your eye in 2019?
Employee Education was by far a matter of interest, according to our readers, which is no surprise, as we all work toward aiding employee comprehension of benefits in a world of consumer-driven health. Here are some additional topics that tied to employee education, an important factor in successful benefits administration.
During the year, we explored the use of new technology in benefits administration - including artificial intelligence (AI) - as a tool to enable employee understanding and comprehension of their benefits options.
Finally, as a bonus, check out 23 Key Criteria for Evaluating a Benefits Administration Partner, part of our wide range of information for insurance advisers and consultants. If you're part of this important audience, you may also enjoy our Data Analytics Playbook.
With this, your blog authors
are signing off for 2018!
Wishing you and your organization the very best in the New Year, as we look forward to all that 2019 has in store.